Friday, April 19, 2013

My first post!

Hello all! Today my blog "The Whistling Painter" is born. This blog's purpose is to promote the paintings I create this Spring and Summer, and possibly for the remainder of the year...depending on how rigorous graduate school proves to be. In a frenzy of networking inspiration, I paused work on my first oil painting of the season and created this blog. As I type this, I am covered in Cadmium Yellow paint, linseed oil and charcoal and am completely clueless about what I should write for this maiden entry. I'm sure as I continue to post I'll get the hang of what one should and should not say in an art blog. Because I don't yet have that knowledge, I'll leave you all with the link to my newly activated etsy site and a photo of my most recently finished painting, "Barra".



"Barra" (acrylic on Masonite)


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment