Thursday, May 23, 2013

Indigo

It's been way too long since I've made a post. I mean, seriously. Way too long. My excuse is that I've been spending most of my time working at both of my jobs, preparing for that move to Ireland and for a  (much shorter) trip to Germany. Yesterday I meant to paint and update on here, but my first attempt at Indigo dyeing proved to be much more time-consuming and laborious than I'd expected. It was so much fun, though! I'm definitely going to do it again.

Anyway, things will be a bit scattered, I'm sure, for the next several weeks while I'm in Germany and Italy. After that, I imagine there will be plenty to post about and lots of new art.


linen tablecloth, already put to use


and a few articles of clothing that were too boring in their original colors.


i'm kind of proud of that pair of underwear. seriously.


the success of this shirt was the biggest surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment