Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday morning

This weekend has been crazy. Because of an upcoming (leaving tomorrow!) trip to London, I've been in the studio almost nonstop trying to create a decent, half-way presentable body of work for midterm critiques. Because of this, I have very little to update and few photos to post. A few of us were walking home from the studio yesterday evening for a fantastic "family dinner" of french toast (with maple syrup!), quiche, and fried potatoes. It was glorious, and much needed. I haven't been that full in weeks.
On the walk home we noticed that the quality of light was exceptionally beautiful, and that the cows were unusually close, so I attempted to take a few photos with my iphone. These are the results.







London tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment