Sunday, September 22, 2013

Shopping in D'lin


I went a little book-crazy at the Sinn Fein bookshop and Books Upstairs, but I'm positive each of these books will be put to good use. (In unrelated news, if anyone has any questions in the next 2 years about anything to do with the war in Ulster, I will probably have the answer somewhere in the recesses of my mind just begging for an excuse to be verbalized.) The comfy shoes are a lifesaver after walking 8 miles in Doc Martens (never again), and those John Lennon-esque vintage sunglasses were a little splurge that I have zeros regrets about.

Also, here is my address:

Amanda Patten
Burren College of Art,
Newtown Castle, 
Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, Ireland.

And I'm a big fan of Trader Joe's salted caramel chocolate bars...just, in case anyone was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment