Saturday, September 28, 2013

Recap

Yesterday our group took a trip to Connemara. The weather was perfect. Today I went to the farmer's market, where I met several friendly people, and bought cabbage...a weekly essential. I then spent the rest of the afternoon in the studio, where I had another small artistic epiphany. I'm hoping I can just muster up the talent to pull all of these epiphanies off. Haha. I came home at 5 and met everyone at Green's to watch the Clare vs. Cork hurling rematch. It was a fantastic game, packed with so much action there was barely time to breathe between screams of elation and disgust. When Clare won, I thought the town would erupt. There was so much energy and emotion attached to this victory, I felt honored to be present. Not a bad Saturday at all. Now I'm sitting at home with a mug of tea, trying to soothe a newly scratchy throat and reading up on Ulster politics.













2 comments: